Food is essential for life. There are many types of dishes and cuisines. Read funny food jokes to make everyone laugh during your next meal.
There are cuisines from across the globe with different ingredients and flavors.
Food is also an excellent way to bond. Studies show that families who share meals have better well-being.
You can have delicious meals at home or at your favorite restaurant.
If you’re ready to laugh, read the following food jokes.
The funniest food jokes ever told
1. What do you call a cold wrap?
2. What did the burger name her daughter?
3. What’s that one food with the hole in the middle?
I donut know.
4. What do you get after putting ducks in a box?
A box of quackers.
5. How did the meat-lover feel after becoming a vegetarian?
They feel like they made a mi-steak.
6. What do you call a fake noodle?
8. How many people eat waffles?
An waffle lot.
9. What did the mozzarella say to the pizza during a photoshoot?
10. Why do beets always win?
11. Why did the cookie go to the doctor?
It was feeling crumby.
12. What did the olive say after falling?
13. What did the almond say to the walnut?
14. What do you say to an avocado after a job well done?
15. How does a cucumber become a pickle?
It goes through a jarring experience.
16. What do potatoes call their babies?
17. What did the pizza say before a fight?
You want a pizza me?
18. How did the cheese look after dressing up?
19. What’s a twin’s favorite fruit?
20. What do French fries do after seeing each other for the first time in a while?
21. Why did the students eat their homework?
22. What happens when you tell bread a joke?
23. Why can’t you eat Mexican food?
Because it’s nachos.
24. What did the frog order at the restaurant?
A burger and a croak.
25. Why couldn’t the sushi stop playing?
It was on a roll.
26. Why didn’t the carrot put in any effort?
It doesn’t carrot all.
27. Why did the vegetable call the plumber?
There was a leek.
28. Why did the pepper wear a coat?
It was chili.
29. Why’s a mushroom the life of the party?
He’s a fungi.
30. What happens when you tell an egg a joke?
It cracks up.
31. What does a nosey pepper do?
It gets jalapeño business.
32. Which potato is the most romantic?
A sweet potato.
33. What do you call a cow during an earthquake?
34. What do chips say at a celebration?
Chip, chip, hooray.
35. Do chickens make plans?
No, they just wing it.
36. What do tacos do when there’s a misunderstanding?
37. What does a chocolate bar do after hearing something funny?
38. Why did the Spanish meal play phone games?
39. What do gingerbread men use to make their beds?
40. What did the Japanese soup say to its spouse?
You make miso happy.
41. What do you call a pig that stretches?
42. Why couldn’t the Italian chef get into the restaurant?
They had gnocchi.
43. What kind of cheese is also a composer?
44. Why was the young strawberry sad?
Its parents were in a jam.
45. Why do people eat snails?
They don’t like fast food.
Related: How do snails fight?
46. What did the two fruits do on Friday night?
They went on a date.
47. What’s a math teacher’s favorite dessert?
48. What did the Italian dessert say to its long-distance partner?
I tiramisù so much.
49. Why didn’t the orange finish the race?
It ran out of juice.
50. How much did the chef pay for pasta?
51. Why did the banana go to the doctor?
It wasn’t peeling well.
52. What happens when shellfish wake up on the wrong side of the bed?
53. Why did the skeleton go to the barbecue?
To get ribs.
54. What did the pastry say to a friend it hasn’t seen in a while?
It’s beignet long time.
55. Why don’t pizzas tell jokes?
They’re too cheesy.
56. Why do potatoes make great detectives?
They keep their eyes peeled.
57. What kind of vegetable is only a little cool?
58. What did the duck say to the avocado?
Related: Why do ducks have feathers?
59. What kind of soup saves the day?
60. What do you call a dog in the desert?
A hot dog.
61. Why did the donut go to the dentist?
To get a filling.
62. What kind of snake loves dessert?
63. What do astronauts put in sandwiches?
64. What do you call a speech before a meal in France?
65. Why couldn’t the cow get up?
It wasn’t Stroganoff.
66. What part of a meal makes you sleepy?
67. What happens when you squeeze a grape?
It lets out a little wine.
68. What kind of salad can you find in a classroom?
A scissor salad.
69. How does bread avoid doing hard things?
It takes the path of yeast resistance.
70. What did the French tart give her child?
A quiche on the cheek.
71. Why did the butcher work overtime?
To make ends meat.
72. Why didn’t the pepper want to eat?
It was stuffed.
73. Why didn’t the baked good speak?
There was muffin to talk about.
74. Why do melons prefer weddings?
75. What happens when ice cream gets angry?
It has a meltdown.
76. What does a Japanese noodle dish say after praying?
77. Where do vegetables go for a drink?
The salad bar.
78. Why was the cookie crying?
Its mom was a wafer so long.
79. How do you make an apple turnover?
Push it down a hill.
80. What did the gyro do under pressure?
Gyros to the occasion.
81. What do you give a sick lemon?
82. How do chickens bake cakes?
83. Where does spaghetti go dancing?
84. What do computers eat as snacks?
You can roast beef.
86. What’s a dog’s favorite type of pizza?
87. Do you know what happens when I eat dessert that’s too cold?
88. What do iPhones eat for breakfast?
89. What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert?
90. What did the Indian dish say while waiting for its friends?
91. How do onions propose?
With an onion ring.
92. Why doesn’t butter tell you secrets?
You’ll spread it.
93. What’s a tortilla chip’s favorite dance?
94. What do race car drivers eat?
95. What’s a ghost’s favorite fruit?
96. What did the flatbread say to the nosey person?
It’s naan of your business.
97. What kind of table can you eat?
98. What did the Swiss dish say to its girlfriend?
I’m fondue you.
99. What kind of bagel can fly?
A plane bagel.
100. Why did the wedding cake need tissues?
It was in tiers.
Related: How do you make a tissue dance?
101. Why do people go to yogurt factories?
To immerse themselves in culture.
102. Which nut is always sneezing?
103. What did the fruit say to its friend?
I think you’re grape.
104. What do you call someone who eats all the cereal?
A cereal killer.
105. What did the motivational pasta say?
Anything is pasta-ble.
106. What did the slice of bread say to the other?
107. What kind of cheese is always sad?
108. Why do peas meditate?
To find inner peas.
Related: Hilarious Hat Puns
Featured image by David Em/Humor Living.
David Em is the founder of Humor Living. He launched Humor Living to create a destination for you to visit anytime you need a laugh. Whether you’re looking for jokes, puns, memes, or funny stories, Humor Living is the place to be.