Winter is the coldest season of the year. It also comes with many fun activities and events. Read hilarious winter jokes for a good laugh.
The first snow of winter is a beautiful and magical sight.
As the temperature drops, bundle up and enjoy the season.
It’s essential to wear warm clothes and be careful. That way, you can have fun indoors and outdoors.
While you’re at it, read the following winter jokes to laugh and warm up.
The funniest winter jokes
1. How does a snowman find information?
By searching the winter-net.
2. What’s a polar bear’s favorite food?
3. Why shouldn’t you upset a snowman?
He’ll have a meltdown.
4. What does a snowflake say in disbelief?
There’s snow way.
5. Why was the snowman looking in a bag of carrots?
He was picking his nose.
6. How do penguins build houses?
Igloos it together.
7. How do mountains stay warm in the winter?
They put on snowcaps.
8. What do snowmen call their kids?
9. What’s a snowman’s favorite food?
10. What’s the most successful season?
11. What do you call a slow skier?
12. How do snow globes feel after horror movies?
A little shaken up.
13. Where do you keep money in the winter?
14. What’s the most popular cereal in the winter?
15. Where did the snowman take his date?
16. What do you call a vampire in the winter?
17. What did the icy road say to the car?
Let’s go for a spin.
18. What did the person pour warm water on their computer?
19. What do you call a cat on ice?
A cool cat.
20. What does a snowman call his parents?
Mom and popsicle.
21. What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?
An abdominal snowman.
22. Why didn’t the whistleblower leave his home during the winter?
He was Snowden.
23. What’s the best way to scare a snowman?
Talk about global warming.
24. Where do polar bears vote?
The North Poll.
25. What does a barbershop serve in the winter?
26. What do you call the tallest building in Antarctica?
An ice scraper.
27. What happened to the person after an icicle fell on their head?
It knocked them out cold.
28. Why do skeletons hate winter?
They get chilled to the bone.
29. What do you call a ghost in the winter?
Related: Where does a ghost go on vacation?
30. What do you eat when you’re cold, hungry, and angry?
A brr grr.
31. What does a snowman take if he’s worried about melting?
A chill pill.
32. What do you call a snowman who knows everything?
33. Why do people keep trumpets in the snow?
To play cool jazz.
34. How do you find Will Smith in the snow?
Look for fresh prints.
35. What did the detective say to the snowman?
Icy right through your lies.
36. How does a German skier cry for help?
37. Why did the bear get fired?
It keeps disappearing in the winter.
38. What do you call a snowman on wheels?
39. What does a math teacher do in the snow?
Make snow angles.
40. What did one snowman say to the other?
Do you smell a carrot?
41. What do you call a cow that lives in the snow?
42. Why do people put money in the freezer during the winter?
To have cold hard cash.
43. Why don’t arctic seals and penguins get along?
They’re polar opposites.
44. What happens to body fat after winter?
It becomes spring rolls.
45. Who’s a penguin’s favorite relative?
46. What does a gingerbread man put in his bed?
A cookie sheet.
47. What kind of cake do snowmen like?
Any with a lot of icing.
48. What’s the best part about school in the winter?
Snow and tell.
49. What falls at the North Pole but never gets hurt?
50. What do you call a dog in the winter?
A slush puppy.
51. What do you call a snowman in the summer?
52. Why did Mickey Mouse get hit with a snowball?
Because Donald Ducked.
53. Did you hear about the snowman who fell in love with a mitten?
It was glove at first sight.
54. What do you call a person alone in Antarctica?
55. Why does the alphabet get shorter at Christmas?
56. How do people pray in the winter?
57. What did the snowflakes say to the road?
Let’s stick together.
58. Why’s it best to experiment with thin ice?
It’s the easiest to have a breakthrough.
59. Why do programmers love winter?
There are no bugs.
60. Why are snowmen great at parties?
They always break the ice.
61. What happens to a Greyhound bus in the winter?
The dog rides inside the bus.
62. Who delivers Christmas presents to young sharks?
63. What do athletes win at the Winter Olympic Games?
64. What’s a snowman’s favorite game?
65. Did you hear about the person buried alive by a snowstorm?
They’re feeling under the weather.
66. What’s the scariest part about owing Santa money?
He snows where you live.
67. What’s the worst part about climate change if you live in an igloo?
68. What do snowmen do on the weekends?
69. Why shouldn’t you start a ski resort?
It’s a slippery slope.
70. What do you call a snowman without a carrot?
71. What was the snowman’s career?
He was in the snow business.
72. What’s a snowy owl’s favorite school subject?
Related: What do you call a magic owl?
73. What can you catch in the winter with your eyes closed?
74. Why was the blanket having a hard time in the winter?
It was snuggling.
75. Did you hear about the rude snowman?
He didn’t carrot all.
76. What do penguins put in salads?
77. What does a snowflake say when giving advice?
Flake it till you make it.
78. How do you threaten a snowman?
Point a hairdryer at him.
79. Why can’t snow climb a ladder?
80. What do you call a snowman that plays piano?
81. Why do birds fly south for winter?
It’s too far to walk.
82. Why does everyone love winter?
It’s snow much fun.
83. What’s the most popular dance to do on an ice rink?
The Hockey Pokey.
84. How do snowmen keep track of things?
They take snow-tes.
85. Why don’t hot dogs like winter?
They don’t like to freeze their buns off.
86. What do you call an infamous snowman?
87. Why can’t you make reservations at restaurants during the winter?
It’s frost come, frost served.
88. How did the comedian forget an ice pun?
It slipped their mind.
89. What’s the best meal to eat in an igloo?
90. How much do polar bears weigh?
Enough to break the ice.
91. What do robots wear in the snow?
92. Why can’t people get jobs in the winter?
There’s a hiring freeze.
93. What do superheroes put in drinks?
94. What do you call a sled that belongs to Bob?
95. What advice did the legendary skier give rookies?
With great powder comes great responsibility.
96. What do you call it when a reindeer ignores you?
The cold shoulder.
97. What do you call a snowman that lies?
98. What do you call a reindeer without eyes?
I have no eye deer.
99. How do polar bears make their beds?
They use sheets of ice and blankets of snow.
100. What do you call an old snowman?
101. How’s ice like music?
If you don’t C sharp, you’ll B flat.
102. Which one is faster, hot or cold?
Hot because you can catch a cold.
103. Did you hear about the snowman with a lisp?
He came, he thaw, he conquered.
104. How do you warn one of Santa’s helpers?
Check your elf before you wreck your elf.
105. What’s a snowman’s favorite sweet treat?
Ice Krispies Treats.
106. What’s an ig?
A house made with ice but without the loo.
107. How do people greet each other in the winter?
Ice to meet you.
Related: Funny Periodic Table Puns
Featured image by David Em/Humor Living.
David Em is the founder of Humor Living. He launched Humor Living to create a destination for you to visit anytime you need a laugh. Whether you’re looking for jokes, puns, memes, or funny stories, Humor Living is the place to be.