Construction is an essential industry. Whether you work in it or see it in your area, read funny construction puns for a good laugh.
It’s also a source of many jobs. It’s a significant part of life and the economy.
If you’re ready to laugh, read the following construction puns. Then, spread the laughter by sharing them with others.
The ultimate list of construction puns
1. Weapons of mass construction.
2. I was going to tell you construction puns, but I’m still working on it.
3. See you later, excavator.
4. Using directional drills is boring.
5. Fastening pieces of metal together is riveting.
6. The only bird at a construction site is a crane.
7. The jury found the construction worker innocent because there wasn’t concrete evidence.
8. Construction workers dip their fingers in blue ink to get a blueprint.
9. Demolition workers and cheaters have one thing in common. They’re both home wreckers.
10. I gave the construction company my too-weak notice because I wasn’t strong enough for the job.
11. There are many modern construction tools, but the shovel is groundbreaking.
12. A library is the tallest building you can build. It has the most stories.
13. When construction workers go to parties, they raise the roof.
14. I heard an unbelievable story about a blind construction worker. He picked up a hammer and saw.
15. Dogs should work in construction. They’re great at roofing.
16. Construction workers that drive road rollers are flatterers.
17. After a construction worker finishes a job, they say, “Nailed it.”
18. The lightest house you can build is a lighthouse.
19. When an Eskimo constructs a house, igloos it together.
20. Construction companies are giving away roofs. They’re on the house.
21. A long-time builder is short because they’ve been contracting for years.
22. I didn’t see anything at the construction site. Only saw dust.
23. My friend was offered a job at a construction site in Egypt. It turned out to be a pyramid scheme.
24. A snake in construction is a boa constructor.
25. I didn’t want to believe that my dad was stealing from the construction site. But when I got home, all the signs were there.
26. Construction workers never tell jokes when installing windows because they might crack up.
27. It takes construction workers a long time to propose. They’re building up to it.
28. There are only two seasons in the Midwest, winter and construction.
29. Teachers know how to use one piece of construction equipment, the grader.
30. The sleepiest piece of construction equipment is the bulldozer.
31. The loudest piece of construction equipment is the boom lift.
32. Before making an announcement, construction workers get on a drum roller.
33. On a Friday night, construction workers like to Netflix and drill.
34. A construction worker’s favorite exercise is scissor lifts.
35. They’re going in-crane.
36. If you see something coming towards you, duct.
37. It’s getting hot veneer.
38. I forgot dimension it to you last time.
39. That’s a lot.
40. The ladder, not the former.
41. Plier, plier, pants on fire.
42. I saw-t out an answer.
43. It’s in the construct-ution.
44. I was built for construction.
45. It wasn’t my fault. It was asphalt.
46. Get on my level.
47. There’s a sign about a saw. It said, “Warning! This is not a drill.”
Related: Hilarious Ice Puns
Featured image by David Em/Humor Living.
David Em is the founder of Humor Living. He launched Humor Living to create a destination for you to visit anytime you need a laugh. Whether you’re looking for jokes, puns, memes, or funny stories, Humor Living is the place to be.