Candles are wicks in the wax that you can light on fire. They provide light, and many have fragrances. Read funny candle jokes for a laugh.
Candles provide light, scent, and a romantic atmosphere.
You can also use candles to keep time or for religious purposes.
There are many types of candles, as you’ll find different waxes, scents, and sizes.
When using candles, it’s best to keep them at least 12 inches away from anything that can burn.
It ensures you have a good experience with them.
So, light one and read the following candle jokes for a laugh.
Hilarious candle jokes
1. What did the candle say to the fire?
You light me up.
2. Why did the candle leave the party?
It was flame.
3. Did you hear about the candle without fragrances?
It makes no scents.
4. What did the candle say to ask for a date?
Do you want to go out tonight?
5. What do you call it when a candle makes fun of another?
6. Why did the candle quit its job?
It felt burnt out.
7. Where do candles go while on vacation?
A wax museum.
8. Did you hear about the candle party?
It was lit.
9. Where can you learn about candles?
10. What did the candle say to its friend?
Let’s go out tonight.
11. Why did the candle struggle in school?
It wasn’t very bright.
12. What did the candle say after being late?
Better lit than never.
13. What do you call a candle in armor?
A knight light.
14. What did the candle say after finding its match?
You light up my world.
15. How did the candle feel after getting extinguished?
16. What do you call it when candles eat other candles?
17. How do angels light candles?
By using a match made in heaven.
18. What do you call a candle that causes public outrage?
19. What happens to a candle after a breakup?
It has a meltdown.
20. Why did the candle go to the doctor?
It was feeling light-headed.
21. What do you call a boring candle?
22. Why was the candle sad?
It couldn’t find a match.
23. When do candles work?
24. Why did the candle share its thoughts?
It was giving its two scents.
25. What’s a candle’s favorite arcade game?
26. What does it say on a candle’s shipping box?
Candle with care.
27. What do you call a celebrity candle?
28. What does a candle say to wake up the others?
It’s time to wick up.
29. How do you describe a gold-scented candle?
It has a rich aroma.
30. What did the candle say after unintentionally doing something?
It was an wax-ident.
31. What part of fish can you use in candles?
32. Why was the candle upset?
Its friends blew it off.
33. Why was the candle owner arrested?
They didn’t pay their waxes.
34. Why didn’t the candle wake up?
It was hi-burn-ating.
35. What do you call a remarkable candle?
36. How do you find new candle scents?
37. What’s a candle’s favorite activity?
38. What’s a candle’s favorite fruit?
39. Why did the candle go to the hair salon?
To get wax-tensions.
40. Which candle is a legendary hitman?
41. What do you call a candle that’s not in class?
42. Why did the person keep a candle from ten years ago?
It was scent-imental.
43. How did the candle feel before getting lit?
It was wax-cited.
44. What do you call a candle you need to have?
45. What does a dog-shaped candle do when it’s excited?
Wax its tail.
46. What did the candle company say about customer satisfaction?
We flame to please.
47. What do you call a candle’s wax before melting?
48. What does a candle say to see if someone’s joking?
I candle if you’re being serious.
Related: Hilarious Card Jokes
Featured image by David Em/Humor Living.
David Em is the founder of Humor Living. He launched Humor Living to create a destination for you to visit anytime you need a laugh. Whether you’re looking for jokes, puns, memes, or funny stories, Humor Living is the place to be.