Bridges provide a path over obstacles. They link areas and increase travel opportunities. Read bridge puns for a laugh next time you see one.
Bridges are essential, as they connect different areas. They go over obstacles like rivers, roads, and canyons.
Bridges offer a safe way to travel and open the door to many experiences.
If you’re ready to laugh, read the following bridge puns.
Then, tell the puns to others the next time you see or cross a bridge.
Table of Contents
Funny bridge puns
1. Someone broke the local bridge last year. I still can’t get over it.
2. Bridges cost a lot to build. They’re all overhead.
3. You’re bridge-ing to the choir.
4. I wore a coat due to bridge-id temperatures.
5. I was watching a river running under a bridge online. It was a live stream.
6. I wanted to overcome my fear of trolls but changed my mind. I’ll cross the bridge when I come to it.
7. If you’re afraid of bridges, get over it.
8. There’s a metaphor for bridges that aren’t built well. It’s hard to get across.
9. I’m bridge-ing to find out.
10. You’re going a bridge too far.
11. I watched a documentary about bridges. It was riveting.
12. I don’t like driving on some bridges. They take a toll on me.
13. We hiked along the bridge of the mountain.
14. It’s a hy-bridge of the two.
15. Bridge, what?
16. I spent my childhood afraid of bridges. I’m over it now.
17. Bridge materials are on sale. It’s such a steel.
18. There’s a rumor about someone damaging a bridge. But there’s no concrete evidence.
19. He was a bridge-id person.
Puns based on types of bridges
1. I truss you.
2. I hit my head on a low bridge. It would’ve been okay if viaduct.
3. I read an article about bridges. It was in-truss-ting.
4. She can love him. Why cantilever?
5. After misbehaving at school, the bridge is facing a suspension.
6. There’s a no truss-passing sign.
7. The two bridges are archenemies.
8. This would beam-y favorite bridge.
9. She’s my favorite ac-truss.
10. Welcome to the beam.
11. Arch you going to come over?
12. Bridges love ci-truss fruits.
13. Truss be yourself.
14. A bridge’s favorite vacation destination is Arch-entina.
15. Streaming left and cable-stayed.
16. Truss the process.
17. The bridge company is selling m-arch-endise.
Related: Funny Beaver Jokes
Featured image by David Em/Humor Living.
David Em is the founder of Humor Living. He launched Humor Living to create a destination for you to visit anytime you need a laugh. Whether you’re looking for jokes, puns, memes, or funny stories, Humor Living is the place to be.